It's time to get a better job
Get in touch
As a growing business, we know that attracting and retaining the very best talent is a critical part of what makes us successful. We do whatever is takes, and more, to provide exceptional service solutions to our clients and are always looking for talented individuals who embody the same enthusiasm to come and join us. If you're an expert in sales and the very best at what you do - either here in the UK or in Europe - then please check out our vacancies below or just send us your CV and tell us why we should hire you!
1. Network General Manager (BHX)
We are looking for highly-driven Network General Manager to join our operation team in Birmingham.
Your role will be to ensure service excellence across our exceptional client base. Day to day, you will be tasked with managing our central depot's operational team and partners, and you will also need to support the wider business as it expands its UK network. Deploying strong people management and leadership skills you will need to galvanise support and gain buy-in from the wider depot team, developing and coaching wherever necessary to ensure various targets are achieved and continually improved.
Candidates must have:
- Network operational expertise gained in a fast paced 3PL or 4PL multi-site environment
- Demonstrable experience of achieving operational management of KPIs and SLAs
- Established track record of strong internal and external stakeholder engagement.
- Financial acumen and knowledge of P&L and budget management/ control
- Proven success in recruiting, managing, coaching and developing a high performing team
- Ability to balance financial, operational, client and strategic needs within a business
- Experience of expert management of fleet resource both own and subcontracted.