Business Development Manager – Iberia (Spain)
The Business Development Manager role will have a focus on building contracted revenue streams for clients operating time critical supply chains within Iberia – either domestically or cross border.
With a robust lead qualification process to build a strong and resilient pipeline. Utilizing skills and experience in consultative selling the role will work closely with key decision makers to convert leads into new revenue flows. They will also work on growing an assigned customer portfolio through development of new lanes/services and establishing share of wallet knowledge by customer.
The ideal candidate will support our European sales activity through developing new relationships locally by collaborating with European colleagues and giving the business insight into how/where the market will develop.
The ultimate remit being to deliver a clear growth plan for solutions into and out of the Iberian market.
Requirements / Responsibilities
- Proven ability to generate and develop new business opportunities ideally within the logistics sector or within a specific industry sector in Iberia for at least 5 years.
- Ambitious and driven with a proven track record of success in consultative selling.
- Effectively gather and use market/ client intelligence.
- Ability to act as an initial single point of contact with clients
- Highly autonomous with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Bright and articulate with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Sharp commercial acumen.
- Ability to build strong internal relationships.
- Be fully flexible on travel – with a full clean driving license.