Head of Network Operations – Ireland
We are looking to recruit a Head of Network Operations in Ireland to ensure we maximise our margins whilst delivering service excellence to our exceptional client base. Fixated by detail, and with strong operational background, you will ensure that the core processes within the country operation are optimised to ensure they are operating effectively and efficiently. Deploying strong , hands-on , management and leadership skills you will galvanise the operational team to deliver service excellence and a progressive network development programme. Team development , mentoring and coaching wherever necessary to ensure direct reports are fully engaged so their various targets are achieved and continually improved.
Key Criteria/ Requirements:
- Operational expertise gained in logistics fast growing multi-site environment.
- Strong, demonstrable leadership & people management experience
- Demonstrable experience of achieving operational management of KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Established track record of strong internal and external stakeholder engagement.
- Financial acumen, knowledge of P&L and budget management/control.
- Ability to balance financial, operational, client and strategic needs within a business.
- A hands-on self-starter capable of developing/optimising a network.
- Highly disciplined with a progressive highly self-motivated approach to problem solving.
For more information about this position, please email email@example.com, or apply using the form in the Careers main page.