Head of Network Operations UK (Remote)
Hours: 37.5 hours
Key Criteria/ Requirements:
• Operational expertise gained in logistics fast growing multi-site environment.
• Strong, demonstrable leadership & people management experience
• Demonstrable experience of achieving operational management of KPI’s and SLA’s.
• Established track record of strong internal and external stakeholder engagement.
• Financial acumen, knowledge of P&L and budget management/control.
• Ability to balance financial, operational, client and strategic needs within a business.
• A hands-on self-starter capable of developing/optimising a network.
• Highly disciplined with a progressive highly self-motivated approach to problem solving.
• Deliver plan against forecast.
• Ensure Country meets operational targets whilst maintaining control of cost base, implementing efficiency initiatives to mitigate risk.
• Deliver Service Excellence to our clients; ensuring operational escalations are resolved quickly and effectively and communicated proactively to the client. Implement an ethos of continuous improvement within the operation.
• Develop a people management plan to manage, develop and coach staff to ensure high levels of engagement and sustainable capability.
• Oversee the network compliance to service excellence
For more information about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of your CV