Integration & Data Mapping Specialist (Kent Based Hybrid Role)
At Carousel, we’re at the forefront of technological advancements, delivering innovative solutions to our clients and partners. As an Integration & Data Mapping Specialist, you’ll play a vital role in streamlining processes, documenting EDI/API workflows, and managing the setup of SFTP and APIs for our valued clients and partners.
- Analysing and developing standards and customized data integration mappings.
- Collaborating with clients, carriers, and technology partners to define integration requirements and develop specifications, documentation, and interfaces.
- Monitoring, analysing, and maintaining production systems for EDI transactions.
- Providing extensive support for EDI, including enhancing production processes and developing EDI maps.
- Conducting diagnostic troubleshooting and resolution of malfunctioning EDI processes as part of 2nd/3rd line support.
- Performing regular monitoring activities to identify errors or exceptions related to EDI and API integrations.
- Identifying, analysing, and communicating errors and exceptions to the appropriate colleagues.
- Managing and maintaining the SFTP and API setup for clients and partners.
- Collaborating closely with Test Analysts for validation of Integrations & Mapping.
- Ensuring clear and structured documentation management.
- Supporting the automation of manual processes using appropriate tools.
- Building mapping documents to define key EDI interfaces.
University/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related discipline, or equivalent.
3+ years’ experience in digital and\or information technology related field.
Proven experience as an Integration & Data Mapping Specialist or in a similar role.
Extensive knowledge of EDI/API processes, data formats (such as EDIFACT, XML, CSV), protocols, and best practices.
Experience in troubleshooting and resolving EDI-related issues.
Familiarity with SFTP and API setup management.
Exciting hybrid role (1 or 2 days at office)
Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and tools to enhance your skills.
Ongoing training and development opportunities to expand your expertise.
If you’re ready to take your Integration & Data Mapping career to new heights and contribute to our groundbreaking projects, apply today! Join our passionate team and make a significant impact on data integration and communication.
To apply, please submit your updated resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Carousel is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.