Technology Integration Services Manager (Hybrid Role)
We are looking to hire a Technology Integration Services Manager to lead our new Technology Integration Team at Carousel Logistics in our Head Office in Sittingbourne.
As the manager of the Integration Services team, you will lead a dedicated multi-disciplined group focused on delivering the technical aspects of our logistics service for clients and carriers. As part of a rapidly expanding pan-European service logistics organisation you will play a critical role in the onboarding and configuration of new and existing clients.
The integration services team will deliver three key activities: the configuration of our service platform Gateway, integration via EDI and API with clients and carriers and quality testing to ensure all work meets the required standards.
Your team will lead on unifying our integration strategy/approach and modernising integrations environment, ensuring a world-class experience around interacting with DANX Carousel through EDI, APIs, and other digital interfaces.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams and in particular Operations, Solutions, Implementations, Finance and Technology to set priorities and agree delivery timelines for onboarding new client business. You will serve as the operational owner of Integration Services and become the Integration domain expert.
- Manage the technical aspects of client and carrier onboarding including platform configuration, integration through EDI/API and quality testing delivering work to agreed timelines.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to support the implementation and maintenance of clients and carriers providing regular reporting on progress.
- Engage with clients, carriers and technology partners to understand integration requirements, establishing objectives and deliver work to agreed timelines.
- Cultivate a high performing team by building skills through coaching, mentoring and ongoing training and development.
- Manage and maintain digital configuration and integration with clients and carriers.
- Ensure the high availability and quality of integration systems.
- Provide standard solutions to integration challenges and requirements.
- Provide technical support for platform configuration and digital integrations including external systems.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to anticipate business needs, identify roadblocks, and resolve issues.
- Manage and execution against project roadmaps, project plans and delivery commitments.
- Create and deliver reporting to provide updates for key business forums.
- University/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related discipline, or equivalent.
- 6+ years experience in digital and\or information technology related field.
- 1-2+ years of experience in a leadership or management position.
- Experience leading\participating on teams that develop, deliver, and support services to clients.
- Experience with the management of engagement with external providers and suppliers.
- Expertise managing EDI solutions (Electronic Data Interchange).
- Experience leading efforts and\or building APIs
- Experience working with business stakeholders, analysts, and project managers to identify and implement solutions to meet business needs.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working under an Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience with defining\establishing\deploying client-facing APIs.
For more information about this position, please email email@example.com, or apply using the form in the Careers main page.