Carousel launches re-branded solution and service offering
13 September 2016
New solutions for your logistics future
We’re really delighted to announce the launch of our re-branded solutions and services.
We have observed significant changes in the industry recently and this has had a direct impact on the demands being placed on our clients by their customers. Having taken the time to speak to our clients about these changes and what they now need from their logistics partners, we have developed a new range of solutions and services that we know will better suit their needs. After all, our solutions need to fit around you.
Our new family of solutions include:
- Aftermarket & Parts – A customer-first approach to aftersales to help you meet the critical and fast-paced demands of your market.
- Dealers & Field Engineers: A solution to give engineers and dealers certainty and reassurance.
- Returns: Our integrated returns solutions route along fixed paths, giving visibility and control because we know that’s what you want.
- Warehouse: Our flexible warehouse solutions make your processes simple and efficient for better stock management.
- Outsourced: An immersive logistics solution. We get under the skin of your business to enhance your supply chain and give you a greater competitive advantage.
All our 4PL solutions are completely personalised to suit the specific requirements of our clients, and never off the shelf, however by re-branding our solution and service packages, we offer greater clarity in the logistics challenge we can overcome and how we provide services differently to any other provider.
Graham Martin, CEO at Carousel says: “As an innovative and forward-thinking company we are always looking for ways to improve our service offering. When we do make improvements we always makes sure that they are tailored to, and to the benefit of, our clients and their customers.
“We know companies often have logistics challenges that they believe cannot ever be solved or that there isn’t any other way – a better way – to do things. In re-branding our services we aim to help organisations unsure of where to turn. We also hope to shine a light on where substantial improvements can be made, if you approach things differently.”
For more information about our solutions and service offering click here for more information.