Time is money and downtime of complex machinery significantly affects productivity and profitability. It has an impact on the agricultural supply chain community, from farm to consumer and for the future of agricultural manufacturing.
We partner with some of the biggest agricultural companies in the world, to provide first-class spare parts and aftermarket logistics solutions for dealers and end customers. As specialists in Critical Service Logistics, we understand the pressures of managing customer expectations, seasonal demands and the significant consequences of having high-value machinery out of commission.
We provide reliable and efficient end-to-end final mile logistics solutions to add value and resilience across your supply chain and to create dynamic and sustainable logistics experiences. With increased engineer and machinery uptime and faster first-time fix rates, our adaptive end-to-end solutions create competitive advantage and enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty, with reliable emergency solutions for on time delivery:
- Late collection and early delivery of spare parts and aftermarket parts before breakfast, direct to dealers and farmers to increase uptime across countries
- In-house customs brokerage service
- Delivery of valuable and fragile parts as well as small, large, long parts and equipment
- Tailored and flexible final mile offerings to remote locations
- Scheduled deliveries for stock
- Flexibility to scale solutions to meet harvest season peaks
- Part returns management
- End-to-end quality control and data integrity
- Visibility and control