We offer customs clearance services that ensure the import and export of goods to and from the UK run smoothly. Our team helps organisations ship cross-border, delivering critical freight with speed and without risk of delay.
Whether you import or export, we have a wide range of services of multimodal freight services to suit any combination of collection and delivery, door to door, anywhere in Europe. Even if Carousel doesn’t handle your logistics.
We manage a broad range of declarations, including:
- Full import declarations
- Customs Freight Simplified Procedures (CFSP) through Simplified Frontier declarations (SFDs)
- Entry in the Declarant Records (EIDR)
- Full export declarations
- Non-inventory linked declarations
Other supporting services include:
- Priority customs clearance
- Air freight logistics options
- Seamless final mile connections
Customs Clearance eBook
How We Ensure Success
You can choose from a seamless end-to-end logistics service (direct from your distribution centre and including final mile integration) or stand-alone customs brokerage service, even if we don’t carry your goods:
- Operational customs clearance available at all UK ports with a CCS Export Badge
- Dedicated team of in-house customs experts
- Extended operational hours – 10.30am – 1am, 5 days a week plus weekend coverage when required
- Fully compliant operations
- Superior level of service
Expert Data Management
Our ability to process at speed, relies heavily on data. That’s why our approach is aimed at making data easily available and ensuring the mapping of data simple and robust.
We use leading technology to normalise and manage data in a way that suits you. This saves time, reduces the risk of error, and avoids the use of static Excel sheets.
In-House Team of Professionals
Our leading technology is overlaid by a passionate team of experts who embody the core values of Carousel: we care, we are committed, and we collaborate.
They are based at the airport when the flights arrive, operate outside of normal hours (10.30-1am) and are accessible out of hours, ensuring they’re always there when you need them. Their expertise is also second-to-none, providing you with a resource you can really rely on too.
The Benefits of Using Carousel’s Customs Clearance Service
Make Your Life Easy
We Are Fully Accredited
Our vast accreditation portfolio not only ensures our procedures are reliable and fully compliant with government legislation, but they also ensure goods pass through customs with priority and without delay.
Below, you can see an overview of just some of our accreditations.
- AEO (Authorised Economic Operator)
- ‘C’ status – trusted by HMRC
- CCG & DDA
- ITSF shed
- Authorised consignee (BHX)
- Authorised consignor (BHX)
- Systems that provide us access to: