Finance Business Partner
This dynamic and hybrid role offers a unique blend of remote work flexibility and weekly office presence in Sittingbourne, as well as regular European travel. If you are ready to take the next step in your finance career, we want to hear from you.
Our Company Values:
✓ Ownership: Clear, measurable objectives empower employees to take ownership of results.
✓ Learning: We deliver personal and professional growth opportunities that are accessible and inclusive.
✓ Care: We show deep respect for our colleagues, families, subcontractors, and the wider community.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
The Finance Business partner will provide financial insight and support to the Regional Managing Directors and Finance Director of Western and Central Europe, to grow and improve profitability of the region.
- Production of regionally specific reporting to supplement group reporting that is in existence.
- Ensure that existing and new deals are priced, structured, and implemented to meet expectations.
- Ensure that management accounting reflects the correct operational activity.
- Produce forward looking forecasts/budgets as well as retrospective analysis.
- Be “Hands On” and provide real time financial support for the regionThe Key acountabilities will be:
- Commercial & operational experience with the ability to invoke change and best practise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills adopting an appropriate approach for the target audience. Simplifying complex financial situations and explaining these to others, presenting assumptions and providing solutions, in a clear and structured manner, whilst considering all possible outcomes.
- Continuous improvement mindset – challenges the norm to ensure operational excellence and commercial return.
- Self-starter able to work independently to deliver results,
- MSc in economics or equivalent
- Data manipulation skills
- Experience of a similar role (combining both commercial and financial analysis)
- Ability to speak German would be helpful.
At DanxCarousel Group, we value expertise, innovation, and dedication. If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take on a pivotal role in our finance team, we encourage you to apply and be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking organization.
📢 Join us in shaping the financial future of DanxCarousel Group! Apply now and be a key player in our success.