As supply chains adapt to meet rising customer expectations and demands, it is as important that logistics services can adapt and scale to meet those same needs.
We work with world-class manufacturers, suppliers of industrial products, elevators and escalators to help them drive greater efficiencies and respond more effectively to their customer needs. As specialists in Critical Service Logistics, we understand the pressures of managing customer expectations and the significant consequences of having high value machinery out of commission, particularly in centralised distribution centres.
With increased engineer and machinery uptime and faster first-time fix rates, our adaptive solutions result in cost efficiencies and enhanced customer satisfaction:
- Later collection times to enable faster and earlier delivery times the following day across Europe
- In-house customs brokerage service
- Tailored and flexible final mile offerings to remote locations
- Delivery of valuable products, equipment, parts and oversized equipment
- Flexibility to scale solutions
- Aftermarket deliveries
- Part returns management
- End-to-end quality control and data integrity
- Visibility and control