Team Assistant – Germany
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to a growing company while enjoying the flexibility of a part-time, hybrid role.
Our Company Values:
✓ Ownership: Clear, measurable objectives empower employees to take ownership of results.
✓ Learning: We deliver personal and professional growth opportunities that are accessible and inclusive.
✓ Care: We show deep respect for our colleagues, families, logistic partners, and the wider community.
- Provide administrative support to teams in Frankfurt and Munich
- Handle office management tasks, including office supplies, landlord and supplier communications
- Assist with ad hoc support for Finance, such as new supplier onboarding and invoicing.
- Offer user support for basic IT queries
- Provide organizational and administrative support to the team and external suppliers
- Fluent verbal and written skills in both German and English
Join the Carousel Logistic team and make a difference in the heart of Frankfurt. If you meet our requirements and are ready to contribute to our success, apply now. We look forward to having you on board!
Carousel Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.