Easy implementations with Carousel
19 July 2017
Whether you’re moving to an improved delivery service or completely re-designing your supply chain we know from the range of businesses that we work with that there can sometimes be a fear of change when it comes to updating logistics strategies. This can often be due to costs, potential risk and perceived upheaval that a period of change can bring.
Nonetheless, it doesn’t have to be this way.
Here’s a new blog, written by the experts here at Carousel, to help you make sure you’re making the right changes and then how a provider like Carousel can work with you to make the changes as easy, and as seamless as possible.
1. Choose the right strategy
The most important success factor in going through a period of change is first opting for a change that suits you. Recognise the problem, such as inconsistent delivery times or better visibility and control, and then work backwards to make things better.
2. Align the business
A bit of a double check on the above point, but make sure the change you’re opting for brings the desired benefits that you want. If the problem you’re trying to solve takes too long or requires too much investment, it’s probably not right for you.
3. Get the right partner
We can’t stress this one enough, but the right partner for you shouldn’t require compromise. The right partner should get to know you, apply expertise and experience to determine what services to use and then help develop a strategy that meet and exceeds all of your requirements.
Once you’ve satisfied these three points, you’re in a good place to begin the exciting bit and to start implementing the change! Here are just a few ways that Carousel makes this process as simple as possible for our clients:
- Timelines to suit you - When you’re ready, we organise a meeting with our development team to work out the perfect timeline for you. We’ll also advise what you need and where we can add the greatest value quickly, and concentrate on that first so you start feeling the benefits as soon as possible.
- Expedited deployment - Some of our clients like a gentle transition while others want it over as quickly as possible; that’s why we also offer expedited deployment. We’ve learnt not to have pre-defined timelines and instead work with your business to determine the timings that you’re most comfortable with.
- Agreed milestones – Need to meet a certain deadline or finish the project by a certain date? No problem. We work with you to set the milestones and then we stick to them. Simple.
- Dedicated project manager – We know it’s frustrating during a period of change when you’re not able to pick up the phone to someone who knows exactly what’s going on. That’s why we introduce you to your very own Project Manager at the beginning of the process and then they’re on hand to proactively manage and update you, plus answer any niggling questions you might have.
- Minimal business disturbance – It goes without saying, but we do everything, ‘&More’ to bring as little disturbance to your service and operations
- Preparation – When we say we prepare, we prepare. There’s no ‘on the job’ learning here. We make sure we know everything we need to know about your business before we get cracking and that means we’re in the best position possible to stop any unexpected delays, even before we begin the change-over.
- Support with resourcing – Not got anyone in-house that can help with the change management? No problem! We can also help with resourcing too and even dedicate a member of our team to come and work with you in-house and to help things run smoothly.
- On-time delivery guaranteed – It’s our promise, and you can hold us to it!
When you’re ready to go, we make it easy. Come and chat to our friendly team about our flexible solutions and dedicated on-boarding process and you’ll soon see how we’re different. Contact 01795 413602 or email firstname.lastname@example.org