It's time to get a better job
Get in touch
As a growing business, we know that attracting and retaining the very best talent is a critical part of what makes us successful. We do whatever is takes, and more, to provide exceptional service solutions to our clients and are always looking for talented individuals who embody the same enthusiasm to come and join us. If you're the best at what you do - either here in the UK or in Europe - then please check out our vacancies below or just send us your CV and tell us why we should hire you!
1. Inside Sales (Frankfurt)
Inside Sales is a key part of our sales team focusing on proactively contacting clients and leads for the field based sales team. It is an integral part of our internal lead generation project conducting research, create solutions and you ensure a smooth sales process. The successful candidate will be scheduling and coordinating meetings for field sales with existing and potential clients, preparing client documentation and presentations on client needs and requirements and document all activities in the CRM system including preparing reporting’s on activities for the Sales Director.
The successful candidate must:
- Have proven ability to cold call and generate leads
- Be self-motivated and resilient
- Have the ability to identify key decision makers and develop relationships
- Be highly tolerant of change; able to work in a growing and evolving organisation
- Possess strong IT skills and experience of working with a CRM system
- Have excellent Attention to Detail & high levels of accuracy
- Have the ability to qualify leads in an effective and accurate manner
- Be able to ‘close’ and gain commitment
- Be able to work on own or as part of a team
- Be an influential verbal communicator with dynamic telephone manner.