It's time to get a better job
Get in touch
As a growing business, we know that attracting and retaining the very best talent is a critical part of what makes us successful. We do whatever is takes, and more, to provide exceptional service solutions to our clients and are always looking for talented individuals who embody the same enthusiasm to come and join us. If you're the best at what you do - either here in the UK or in Europe - then please check out our vacancies below or just send us your CV and tell us why we should hire you!
1. Warehouse Operatives (Coventry)
Our Midlands operations are vital to our network and to support our increasing client base we’re looking for Warehouse Operatives to strengthen our team. You will be responsible for loading and unloading delivery vehicles and ensuring goods are sorted correctly for dispatch.
It’s a fast-paced environment that will require you to be able to work methodically and carefully to maintain accuracy and quality. Working in a team, you’ll need to be a good communicator with a strong work ethic and by physically able to handle the volume and weight of the goods we work with.
We’re looking for people both with and without forklift truck licence. For all roles previous Warehouse experience is required, as is a ‘can-do’ attitude and a commitment to doing your best every day. The hours of work are 45 per week across a 24 / 7 operation.
2. Class 1 / 18 tonne Drivers (Coventry)
Due to ongoing expansions, we have vacancies for Class 1 and 18 tonne drivers. Carousel now operates from Coventry delivering to a variety of UK locations. We pride ourselves on our positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes and more to deliver for our clients.
To qualify for this role, you’ll need to have relevant and up-to-date licences and be used to maintaining a vehicle and operating safely in line with our procedures and driving rules and regulations. Working 50 hours a week you’ll be willing to be flexible across our 24/7 operation, as required. Our team works together to get the job done so you’ll be able to chip-in with loading and unloading the vehicles when an extra pair of hands is needed too.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com stating whether you are applying for a Class 1 or 18 tonne driving position and telling us your salary expectations.
3. Accounts Assistant (Sittingbourne, Kent)
As part of the centralisation of the group finance function; we are looking for an Accounts Assistant to assist across the finance team in a range of tasks including sales ledger, purchase ledger, treasury and general administration. This is a great role for someone looking to really kick start their finance career; you will have studied Accountancy at A Level, be a current AAT Studier or have some experience of working within a finance department.
- Assist with Customer billing on a daily/ weekly/ monthly basis.
- Dealing with Customer queries – copy invoices, statements, PODs, liaising with customers to resolution.
- Claims registration – processing claims according to set rules and escalating as appropriate.
- Entering CLL customer receipts onto bank and communicating with the credit controller on late, unpaid invoices.
4. European Sales Manager (Maastricht)
Reporting to our European Head of Sales, we are now looking for a European Sales Manager to be based in Maastricht; covering a sales region including Benelux, France and Western areas of Germany. Given the location and nature of the role the Sales Manager must be able to speak Dutch, English and ideally one other European language.
- You are the main point of contact for our existing customers
- You visit and develop our existing and potential customers
- You support our sales organisation in RFQ, FRP and RFI processes
- You are a member of our international sales organisation and are actively involved in project implementations
- You support our operations department in finding unique supply chain solutions in order to optimise services for existing and potential customers
- You support the development and optimisation of new and existing work processes and procedures, as well as operational structures
5. Special Services Agent (Maastricht)
As part of a newly created Special Services Team, reporting to the Operations Director, we are now looking for a Special Services Agent to be based in our office at Maastricht Airport. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional client experience; providing real time control and communication of all European inbound and outbound logistics.
Our Special Services Agents take ownership of resolving all client queries; proactively providing visibility of all interconnected warehouse and transport functions in near real time and across a variety of shipment solutions.
- Deliver service excellence to our clients
- Review any escalated event and the impact across multi-tier, multi-functional and multi-organisational participants and provide updates until resolved
- Liaise with our transport suppliers over issues or changes to the network
- Ensure that specific client SLA’s are consistently met and that any issues that prevent SLA achievement are addressed appropriately
- To provide specialist delivery and or pick up shipment solutions to customers
- Prepare and undertake Monthly and Quarterly business reviews.
6. Manager – Sales Planning and Analytics (Maastricht, Frankfurt)
Reporting to our Chief Sales Officer, we are now looking for a Manager – Sales Planning and Analytics who will be responsible for coordinating and supporting the activities and efforts of our EU wide Sales Team. Utilising and analysing CRM and financial data you will generate business forecasts, monitor adherence to targets and generate performance reports across the Team, including Sales Board Reports.
- Sales planning and analytics
- Utilising our CRM system to support the sales effort, including client allocations, reporting, data analysis,
- Generating reports on outlined sales tasks for example RFQ’s, sales visits, lead generation
- Monitoring and steering the sales team to ensure objective are understood and acted upon
- Monitoring and steering key (target) client development plans
- Analysing Sales data and pipeline progress to understand patterns, draw insights and boost conversion
- Actively managing lead management, tracking conversion rates, working with vendors to improve lead accuracy
- Supporting the development and optimisation of new and existing work processes and procedures, as well as operational structures
7. Airfreight Operations Assistant (Frankfurt)
We are looking for a multi-lingual (English/German) experienced forwarding agent to join our busy international team based in Frankfurt, reporting to the European Aviation Director. You will provide an exceptional client experience via all communication channels as the first point of contact to our clients and supplier. You will take ownership of ensuring all customs paperwork and airfreight shipping documents are compiled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare, plan and compile airfreight shipping documents and, if necessary, customs paperwork;
- Order processing and disposition of transport bookings;
- Flight preparation for the daily airbridge;
- Carry out Dangerous Goods checks;
- Proactively communicate with internal and external partners;
- Provide accurate and timely administration including quotes for airfreight and road shipments;
- Produce reports and statistics as requested.
8. Key Account Manager (Field based)
We are looking for an experienced field-based Key Account Manager who will be responsible for developing a specific client portfolio; focusing on delighting our clients from a service perspective whilst also achieving portfolio growth through client development plans. Given the nature of our business some UK and European travel will be required.
- Portfolio growth in line with budget forecast
- Networking with client base across Europe to maximise growth potential
- Rate increases and contract renewals
- Proactive client relationship management